This antenna does not compatible to UV 9R waterproofing radio
- Certified Original Nagoya Antenna - Directly from the manufacturer.
- New Release - May Require a Rubber spacer (included) and has an extended antenna cover to protect your radio SMA male base from the elements
- This antenna is almost 16 inches long and is a must for outdoor and camping usage. This is a soft flexible antenna able to withstand more 'roughness' than a stock radio antenna, all while boosting the signal of your radio significantly!
- Compatible with all BTECH, and BaoFeng Radios - Ideal for UV-5R, BF-F8HP, UV-82HP, and SMA female connections
Genuine Nagoya NA-771
This is the Original Nagoya NA-771 Dual Band High Gain Antenna.
Every Nagoya Antenna is individually tested and tuned for the supported frequency range it was made for.
The Nagoya NA-771 is almost 16 inches long and is a must for outdoor and camping usage. This is a soft flexible antenna able to withstand more 'roughness' than a stock radio antenna, all while boosting the signal of your radio significantly! The added length significantly improves reception from a shorter stock antenna.
BaoFeng: UV-82, UV-5R (All models), BF-F8HP, BF-F8+, and all other BaoFeng Models; Compatible With all Models of BaoFeng.
BTECH: GMRS-V1 (Nagoya NA-701C recommended antenna), MURS-V1 (Nagoya NA-701C recommended antenna), UV-5X3 (Nagoya NA-320A recommended tri-band antenna).
TK-240, TK-250, TK-255, TK-260, TK-260G, TK-270, TK-270G, TK-272G, TK-278, TK-278G, TK-340, TK-349, TK-350, TK-353, TK-360, TK-360G and more.
And any other radio that uses the SMA-Female Connection.
Extend the Range of Your Communication
Receive Hard to Hear Signals and Transmit Further
Most Nagoya antennas will increase your radio's transmitting gain compared to their factory antenna.
In most cases: the longer the antenna is the better the antenna is capable of boosting weak frequencies and receiving difficult to hear stations. Shorter antennas offer more portability and convenience, while longer antennas generally perform better.
View the comparison chart below to pick the antenna best fit for your application.
- Frequency Range: 136-174MHz, 400-520MHz.
- Optimal Frequency Range: 140-150MHz, 420-450MHz
- Wave: 1/4λ (144MHz) - 1/2λ (430MHz)
- Gain: 2.5dBi
- Max power: 10 Watts
- VSWR : Less 1.5:1
- Impedance: 50 OHM
- Connector: SMA-F
- Length: 39.6 cm (~15.6 inches)
- Impedance: 50 OHM
- RoHS Compliant
SHIPPING INFORMATIONOrders will ship within one (1) business day of payment receipt, though most will ship within 24 hrs. during weekdays.
We do not ship on weekends or various national holidays.
Note: We only ship to Canada and the U.S (some conditions applied)
IMPORTANT:For domestic orders, we ship via Canada Post Regular Parcel Services (Expedited service is available for extra charge);
For U.S orders, we ship via UPS standard services.For U.S Buyers Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with U.S customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them with additional shipping charges.We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts". Free shipping only applies to domestic orders. There will be a shipping charge for U.S buyers.