Baofeng CH-6DMR is IC Certified radio, IC Certification #: 25196-DM1706
Baofeng CH-6DMR is one of the most versatile dual-band DMR radios available. Designed for amateur usage with its large, bright color TFT display. The CH-6DMR can store 4,000 Channels and 120,000 Contacts (VIA CSV files upload.)
The frequency range is 144-148MHz and 430-450 MHz.
DMR Tier 1 & 2 Compatible, MOTOTRBO Compatible
It is compatible with the MOTO TRBO series radios using standard, as well as other makes and models of DMR-supported radios. It is also compatible with any two-way radio operating on the supported VHF/UHF frequencies for easy migration to digital technology. Dual Slot DMR Radio (Tier 1 and Tier 2 Compliant)
Longer battery life and transmission distance
2200mAh battery support 250 hours standby time and more than 12 hours use life are enough for your standard work shift: ideal for outdoor adventure activities of HAMs
The CH-6DMR Allows for Front Panel Programmable Channels, but for advanced features, software programming is recommended (Programming Cable Included), Requires Windows PC (free software available at Support & Download Section), Programmable Side Keys, and Upgradeable Firmware
- Frequency Range: VHF 144-148 (Rx/Tx) UHF 430-450 (Rx/Tx)
- Channel Capacity: 4000 Channels
- Channel Spacing: 25KHz (Wideband) 12.5KHz (Narrow-Band)
- Phase-locked Step: 5KHz, 6.25KHz
- Frequency Stability: ±2.5ppm
- Operating Voltage: 7.4v DC ±20%/（2200mAh）
- Operating Temperature: -30℃ ~ +60℃
- Output Power: High: 5W Low: 1W
- Output Consumption: Analog ≤1.6A Digital ≤ 0.9A
- Consumption: ≤0.18A
- FM Modulation (Wide/Narrow): 16K￠F3E@25KHz / 141K￠F3E@20KHz / 11K￠F3E@12.5KHz
- 4FSK Digital Modulation: 12.5KHz for data 7K60FXD / 12.5KHz
- For data and voice: 7K60FXE
- Modulation Distortion: <5%
- Signal-to-Noise (Wide/Narrow): ≥45dB@25KHz, ≥40dB@12.5KHz
- Adjacent Channel Power: ≤-65dB@25KHz ≤60dB@12.5KHz
- Audio Response: +1 ~-3dB
- Antenna Port Sporous: 90KHz - 1GHz: ≤-36dBm / 1GHz -12.5GHz: ≤-30dBm
- Digital Protocol: ETSI-TS102 361-1,-2,-3
- Vocoder Type: AMBE+2™
- Analog Receive Sensitivity: -122dBm (12dB SINAD)
- Digital Receive Sensitivity: -120dBm (BER≤5%)
- Audio Power: 1W
- Audio Distortion: <10%
- Audio Response: +1 ~ -3dB
- Signal Imitation: ≥70dB
- Intermediation (Wide/Narrow): ≥62dB / ≥58dB
- Adjacent Channel Selectivity (Wide/Narrow): ≥65dB / ≥60dB
- Receive Current: ≤380mA
- PM Noise: ≥45dB@25KHz / ≥40dB@12.5KHz
What's in the Box:
- Baofeng CH-6DMR,
- 2200mAh standard battery
- Belt Clips
- Programming Cable
- Charger Base
- Earpiece Kit
- Dual Band Antenna
- Wrist Strap
- User's Manual
1. Estimated Shipping Time
Most orders will ship within one (1) business day of payment receipt, Some will be shipped within 3 business days. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email notification. . We do not ship on weekends or various national holidays.
2.Delivery Time & Shipping Fee
Note: We only ship to Canada and the U.S (some conditions applied)
For domestic orders, We offer free shipping via Canada Post Regular Parcel Services (Expedited service is available for extra charge);
For U.S orders, we ship via UPS standard services.
For U.S Buyers
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with U.S customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them with additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts".
- Free shipping only applies to domestic orders. There will be a shipping charge for U.S buyers.
The exact time of arrival varies from difference address. Due to the COVID-19, delivery time may be affected in some areas. It is usually delayed 1-3 business days than the original basis.Buyer Feedback
3. HOW TO TRACK MY ORDERS?
After placing your order, you will receive an email with details of your order. You could follow the link in email to track your order.
If you did not receive it, you could contact us to track the order.
4. About Taxes
We charge Tax on all Canadian orders, and the taxes will be calculated at checkout.
Unit was defective, white screen.
Received the device, programmed the device and then received a white screen which I cannot resolve.
As advertised, I would recommend
I have been testing this radio for a couple of weeks now. So far still learning how to work with DMR so I will write an additional review when comfortable giving an accurate evaluation of that feature. Radio has a nice solid feeling, fits good in the hand and the controls are easily acessible. Three zones are available, Digital, Analog, or Digital/Analog. Using an extendable antenna this unit can hit repeaters 24 to 32 Kms away. Display is bright and easy to read, good sound quality with lots of volume. Initiating the scan funtion requires several steps and it would be nice to have that simplified. Programming software is unintuative and requires a fairly steep learning curve but once learned is workable (some instructions for software programming would help a lot). An antenna upgrade is a must. Expect the normal limitations of using hand held radio and you will enjoy using it.