TYT LB-75L 7.4V 3200mAH Battery Pack for TYT TH-UV88 (Radio in this picture is for display purpose ONLY, Not included)
- Voltage: 7.4V
- Capacity: 3200mAh
- Applicable models: TYT TH-UV88
- Material: ABS
- Weight: 135g
- Li-ion Battery Pack
- Battery Size:11*5.5*3 cm
- Charger voltage: 100V-240V / 10V0.5A
1. Estimated Shipping Time
Most orders will ship within one (1) business day of payment receipt, Some will be shipped within 3 business days. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email notification. . We do not ship on weekends or various national holidays.
2.Delivery Time & Shipping Fee
Note: We only ship to Canada and the U.S (some conditions applied)
For domestic orders, We offer free shipping via Canada Post Regular Parcel Services (Expedited service is available for extra charge);
For U.S orders, we ship via UPS standard services.
For U.S Buyers
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with U.S customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them with additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts".
- Free shipping only applies to domestic orders. There will be a shipping charge for U.S buyers.
The exact time of arrival varies from difference address. Due to the COVID-19, delivery time may be affected in some areas. It is usually delayed 1-3 business days than the original basis.Buyer Feedback
3. HOW TO TRACK MY ORDERS?
After placing your order, you will receive an email with details of your order. You could follow the link in email to track your order.
If you did not receive it, you could contact us to track the order.
4. About Taxes
We charge Tax on all Canadian orders, and the taxes will be calculated at checkout.
Got 2 of these 3200mAH batteries for my UV88's. Upon receipt both worked and showing 7.2v likely because they were in long-term storage battery percentage at around 50% SOC. Will charge them and test out. I've had one radio for at least 3 years (the other one for 1 year) and both have performed well so I'm expecting that these batteries are in line with TYT's quality control and durability. Of course, as with any battery, only time will tell if these are good. Excellent seller too, quick shipping and quality components.
I love the fact that this is a direct replacement with more battery power than the original provided. Fits perfectly, and charged up quickly as well.
This is my second one. They are long lasting and a perfect fit for the UV88.
This has only been through 1 charge/discharge cycle so far, lasted about 22 hrs on standby/receive mode approximately double to that of the stock battery which came with the radio. I am not really sure what the actual power requirements for the radio are but battery seems to be adequate for the task. Once I can actually transmit should have a better picture. That said, the price is right so i will pick up a couple more of these to use on camping trips and outings.